Monday 2 January 2017

Happy New Year & Beautiful YOU!

Happy New Year 
to all of my customers, blog readers and friends

I am soooo excited today to show you a one of the cards 
which I have made for my upcoming class
created using the new "Beautiful You" Stamp set
I love love love this set
in my class participants will make 2 different cards
 and have the choice of which sentiments to use from the set.
in my classes all cutting and scoring is done ahead of time for you,
 and embellishments etc are provided
you will recieve rubber stamping and cardmaking tuition in a
warm friendly design studio and most of all you will have fun!

I have used the "Pop of Pink" designer series papers for this card
along with Whisper White, Basic Black and Melon Mambo card stock
(the chevron pattern is just the backing for photographic purposes)

This card making class will be held at 'rTilly 
it's for beginners or experienced cardmakers
  on Wednesday 11th of January 2017
11am onwards
***pre-booking is essential***
'rTilly
25 St. Andrews Rd South, Lytham St Annes, Lancashire

speak to Tracy to book your place
01253 788546


Beautiful You Stamp Set
This new stamp set was top of my wish list
As you can see this stamps set comprises of 2 boxes with 13  rubber stamps
 there are some great sentiments within this set and marvellous artistic ladies,
it's not just another birthday set, theirs some great encouraging messages too.
I have so enjoyed myself using this set I think its nearly my most favourite of all!
Stampin' Up have also bought out a set of 12 watercolour pencils 
which match some of the most popular colours within Stampin' Up, YAY!
Using these pencils along with these Beautiful You stamps
 made me feel like a real artist even though I cannot draw! 
(trust me you wouldn't want to colour my stick men! LOL)

The new year brings a new spring catalogue, new products, and Sale-a-bration
all going live on January 4th 2017
There are lots of fabulous new products in the new Spring Occasions 2017 catalogue 
and (drum roll) as a real bonus there is the best offer of the year... 
"Sale-a-bration"
During the Sale-a-bration which runs from January 4th to March 31st 2017 
while stocks last! You will receive a free product of your choice 
from the sale-a-bration catalogue for every £45 you spend 
either in the annual or spring catalogues or both! 
If you spend £90 then that's 2 Sale-a-bration products you earn and so on!
If you don't have a demonstrator and would like to receive the catalogues
 then please let me know, email me at crafteresauk@gmail.com 
I would love to send them to you.
alternatively from the 4th of January 
you will be able to find the pdf of the catalogues in my right sidebar
 or use my shop now button to go to my online store

I simply cant wait to show some of the other fabulous products 
being released this week
I will post again very soon

all the very best for 2017
 HAPPY CRAFTIJNG xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thanks for visiting my blog today xx