Thursday 19 January 2017

A Butterfly Fluttered by!

I Thought it was time to introduce some nice subtle tones today
after using the bright Pop of Pink DSP with it's high contrasts for the last few posts.
So here I have been using the Butterflies Thinlits dies
with Butterfly Basics stamp set
I went monochromatic by just using the Soft Sky colour with Whisper White
One of the good things about Stampin' Up products is the co-ordination of colours.
Their colour pallet is available in ink pads and refills, cardstock, ribbons,
marker pens and a range of DSP which can easily be co-ordinated.
Both in the catalogue and on the package of DSP 
you will see that it states which colours co-ordinate in each DSP pack
 it takes the guess work out of card making and gives a real professional look.
The "Soft Sky" colour, which has been used in this card is from the Subtles collection
I used the Subtles DSP Stack for the dotty paper at the side of the card.
I also used The Lots of Labels Thinlits dies, The Butterflies Thinlits dies, 
The Butterfly Basics stamp set and the new
 All Occasions stamp set from the Sale-a-bration catalogue.
Have you spotted the little delicate lace doily behind all the die cuts? 
I cut mine in half so that it could peep out at the top and bottom, 
from behind the label die cuts.
I love the intricate lace design, they come in a pack of 24 for £4 per pack
The great  thing about these little doilies is that 
on one side the doily is Whisper White and on the other its Very Vanilla
 and of course they can be coloured with inks too
This is a new product which can be found in the new Spring Occasions catalogue
I love the Lacy effect they give to cards or projects.
the other product I used on this card is a free "Any Occasion" stamp set ,
this stamp set was used to add that little sentiment banner accross the label die cut
here a little video to show you more
have you heard of  "Sale-a-bration" which was mentioned in the video?
During the Sale-a-bration which runs from January 4th to March 31st 2017 
while stocks last! You will receive a free product of your choice 
from the Sale-a-bration catalogue for every £45 you spend (not including postage) 
either in the annual or spring catalogues or clearance rack! 
If you spend £90 then that's 2 Sale-a-bration products you earn and so on!
How fabulous is that!!!
If you don't have a Stampin' Up demonstrator
 and you would like more information on Stampin' Up products
or would like to receive the catalogues
 then please let me know, email me at crafteresauk@gmail.com
I would love to help with any questions with no obligation
and to send the catalogues to you.
CANT WAIT FOR THE POSTMAN?....
You will be able to find the pdf of the catalogues in the right sidebar of my blog
 or use my shop now button to go to my online store

all the very best for a real creative adventure
remember I am here to help!

 HAPPY CRAFTING
and thanks for visiting my blog xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thanks for visiting my blog today xx