Saturday 15 October 2016

Wow that was FUN

 I held my first card making class on Wednesday
I loved it !
We made cards with a Stampin' Up Christmas set I have fallen in love with.....
The Stampin' Up Star of Light bundle
Which includes the photo-polymer stamps and co-ordinating thinlit dies (saving 10%)
although anyone can buy just the stamps or just the thinlit dies.

I made 3 samples for the class
but the photo's need taking again so will edit this post over the weekend,


however hear are some group photo's of the cards made...
The colourway was silver (foil and glitter paper) whisper white and Night of Navy
we used the flat die cut star as the base in silver glitter 
then used white n sliver filigree star die cuts on top as we desired!
We used the 3d solid star cut from the thinlits dies as a base 
then added other die cuts from the filigree star dies too 
The colours on the 2nd card were 
Real Red, Gold (foil and glitter paper) with cream card 
(participants used some non Stampin' Up die cuts for sentiments too)!

have you spotted something else we used?
can you see those borders?
they were created using the Stampin up stars border punch
This is the first Stampin' Up border punch I have ever bought 
and I am so happy with it
The wonderful thing is how easy it is to line up your card for continuous punching
and a by-product is that you get loads of little punch out stars! 
which can be saved for those shaker cards we love making
I know this is gonna be used a lot through out the year
so you could say we were all seeing stars lol

The ladies were thrilled with their creations and we had a lovely evening
one lady had never stamped before, another worried it would be too complicated 
but they went home smiling because they had made lovely cards 
and learned new techniques too
it was like having an evening out it was that relaxed and enjoyeable.

my next class will be all about taking a general card and changing it up 
with different sentiments for different occasions!
I will be demonstrating the 
Flower Shop and Petite Petals stamp sets with their co-ordinating punches
and the use of lots of sentiments from my stamp sets.

I just cannot wait to share some more of what I love doing

My November classes will be concentrating mainly on Christmas cards
I have some fun fun fun cards and traditional cards too
I have planned some great techniques to learn too! 

If you would like more details of my classes 
which are held at 'r Tilly sta Andrews rd South, St. Annes, Lancashire.
or have any questions about Stampin' Up products
please contact me, I don't bite lol
crafteresauk@gmail.com

have a great weekend x



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thanks for visiting my blog today xx