Wednesday 1 June 2016

Cute Baby Bear Centre Step Card

I have started to post my work onto Etsy again, I tried this before but didn't get much response but. So this time I am just concentrating on high end baby cards which can be personalized with baby names etc. I make them for baby birth Christiening adoption dedication baptism etc.
So here are a few of my cards. The colours and sentiment and personalization can be changed...
This is a Centre Step Card.  When the card is opened to display on a shelf the sides step to the back making it quite an attractive 3d card.  I absolutely LOVE bears so maybe you can imagine my delight making this bear die cut and giving it tiny half bead eyes and a shiny nose! its so cute I can't help but smile!  
The pink colours of the baby items, the banner behind the personalized details and the embossed baby blanket behind the bear can be changed to blue or lemon, also if especially requested I have mint green and pale lilac colours too! if you are buying this in advance of the birth and dont know the details then I can put a diecut "congratulations" on the pink banner instead
I think £4.99 is a good price, I am not gonna get rich on that but I am really only trying to cover my costs as this whole idea of selling cards is because I love cardmaking and papercrafting but have spent soooo much on dies and equipment it's become an expensive hobby so I need some cash back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thanks for visiting my blog today xx